Postcard From Fort Dauphin, Madagascar
- A new hydropower plant is built.
- Two years after a coup, a new transitional government is born - without Western help.
- Foreign companies compete to control a recently-discovered precious metals mine.
- A town is deeply divided over a centuries old practice of putting newborn twins up for adoption.
- And an amazing video (from space) of the Aurora Australis passing overhead.
Photo by Jesse Berkowitz. We're looking for photos. Submit yours at firstname.lastname@example.org or add them to our Flickr group.