Meet the Judges for the AppMyCity! Prize
There's still time to enter to win the 2013 AppMyCity! Prize, the mobile application contest from the New Cities Foundation that seeks to honor the best new apps that improve the urban experience from around the world. Read more about the award, which includes a $5,000 prize for the winner and a trip to São Paulo for three finalists, here. The submission deadline is April 26, 2013.
Meanwhile, let's meet the judges who will determine who wins this year's AppMyCity! prize. The judging panel includes nine leading experts from across the public, private, civic and non-profit sectors. They are:
- Monika Byléhn, Strategic Marketing Manager at Ericsson AB
- Andrea Calace, Senior Manager for Business Development at Cisco
- Maria Teresa Diniz, Executive Coordinator at USP Cidades
- Greg Farrett, Executive Director of Communications for Global Growth & Operations at GE Europe
- Mathieu Lefevre, Executive Director of the New Cities Foundation
- Sommer Mathis, Editor, The Atlantic Cities
- Scott Nazarian, Creative Director, frog
- Adrienne St. Aubin, Public Policy and Government Relations Analyst at Google
- Carolina Tohá, Mayor of Santiago de Chile
Don't forget: Ten semi-finalists will be selected by the New Cities Foundation and announced on April 30. The judging panel will then select three finalists, who will be announced on May 7.
To find out more and apply, visit www.appmycity.org.